Hallelujah, it's Friday! You guys totally gave me the big-head with your compliments on my outfit yesterday...thank you so much! We've got a busy weekend ahead, so here's hoping my boss decides it should start early!

1) I'm a sucker for black & white stripes, in my closet or decor. They add an element of sportiness, which I love paired with feminine pieces. Just in like yesterday's outfit...the striped bag kept the outfit from being too sweet.

ladylike


2) I don't know how it happened, but our Babygirl is turning 8! Her party is tomorrow, and thanks to Minted, we've got super cute invites and decor. I'm attempting to make a cake outside my comfort-zone, so cross your fingers for me.  

http://distilleryimage7.ak.instagram.com/b4d95360ad2b11e3b8660e09ee4ff8a7_8.jpg


3) This video had me grinning like a big goof from start-to-finish. Don't blame me if you have the urge to watch Footloose (the original! sorry Julianne) this weekend.



4) Kris at Driven By Decor compiled a great list of blogger tips...perfect for newbies and old hags like myself. I contributed my two-cents, and learned some new ones from the others.



5) Oh look, another outfit moodboard...I just can't help myself! I love white jeans, but have been without them for years because I can't seem to find a good pair. They need to be thick enough to not show the outline of the pockets (or your undies!), have a little stretch, well-placed back pockets, and just the right length to hit at the ankle.

I finally hit the white jeans jackpot with these! I did go up one size in them...bumps + lumps + white jeans = not cute. And no, I'm not going to stop posting the elephant tassel, or the denim jacket, until everyone has one. I'm that obsessed.

Casual weekend cool

Perfect White Jeans | Plaid Shirt | Denim Jacket (use code FLASH for 30% off) | Bag


That whole white jeans and Memorial Day/Labor Day rule doesn't really apply around here...does it for you? I love them now with long-sleeves and a jacket, and in the summer with tanks and a lightweight scarf. Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top