I was in Target last week, dropping my usual $100 on toothpaste and Dollar Spot items, when I spotted a sparse little end cap of Nate Berkus's new Spring 2014 line. I don't know about your Targets, but mine get picked over really quickly when these new goodies come out. So I came straight home and checked it all out online. Like all his past collections, this new one is perfection.

Hi Sugarplum | Nate Berkus for Target Spring 2014



Hi Sugarplum | Nate Berkus for Target Spring 2014



The pieces are so classic and timeless, yet still have that extra something-something that really stands out in a room. I wish Target would stock more in-store, but fortunately, most of it is on sale online, and offer free shipping with $50 purchase. What's caught your eye from the new collection? I'll take one of each, please! And while you're over there, scope out the Buy One, Get One 50% Off Swimsuit Sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top