February is a short month anyway, but wowza did it fly by! I like to re-cap each month's top posts, just in case you missed any, and to make it easier for newer readers to catch up. Thank you so much for stopping by when you do!

Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 February

After 4 years, lots of hand-wringing and over-thinking, Phase 1 of the Craft Closet is complete.

The cutest little ring dish ever, and also makes a perfect gift.

It's almost like I'm a grown-up with my big-girl bedding.


Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 February

These have been called my best DIY to date...Marble Trays with gold or lucite handles.


Strawberry Butter, you better git in mah belly!


Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 February

Show your Junk Drawer who's boss and tame the beast.

{Outfit Inspiration} Leopard & Spots

DIY Mittens from old sweaters....it's safe to say my second attempt was more successful.


Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 February

A favorite casual weekend outfit...details in this Friday Five.


Thank you so much for all your comments and support of my projects and ideas, your friendship means so much to me. If you're still playing catch-up, here are some good places to start. Happy Tuesday!

{Top Ten} January 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top