Kirsten Krasen is a talented designer, and her well-known blog, 6th Street Design School, is a long-time favorite read of mine. She loves color as much as I do, has the cutest kids ever, and throws a mean party...to say I'm thrilled to have her answering my random 20 Questions, would be putting it mildly.

 photo meet-kirsten_zps5b34e5b4.png

What is your road trip essential snack?
Doritos! I'm obsessed with them.


You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going?
I'm taking all of my best girlfriends to Paris.


via @kirstenkrasen

What was your high school jam?
I loved Jimmy Eat World, Good Charlotte and all things country!


Would you rather have a perfect bum, or a flawless face?
Flawless face for sure!

What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
uhh.... there are too many to count. Keeping up with the Kardashians and The Bachelor are my main guilty pleasures.


How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?
Totally meh and I was 16.


Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order?
I am the oldest of six kids. I have two brothers and three sisters.


What physical quirk were you born with?
I have a dent in the back of my head. Although I'm not sure if I was born with it or it appeared later... kinda weird.


What was your first car, and did you name it?
I had a Geo Tracker named Jorhay


What would you request for your last supper?
Steak for sure.


How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
I'm 5'3 and I would maybe like to be 1 inch taller.

I mean really, could her kids be any cuter?!

Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
Hire it out for sure!


What do you eat for breakfast?
Always a bowl of cereal.


What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
Interior Design. It's the best job in the world and I'd do it for free if I had to.


Kirsten's recent project...her series 'The Story of a Room' is a must-read.

Finish this sentence: Every room needs.... 
color

How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
I wash it about twice a week.


Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes but usually only in the summer when I have a nice tan. ;)


You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first?
I love skittles, peanut M&Ms and Reeses


What totally inane talent do you possess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top