When I grow up, I want to be Chassity Evans. Never mind that I'm older than her now. Chassity, of Look Linger Love, is one of my favorite people I've never met, although, after four years of virtual friendship, we're finally meeting this Spring. I just know when I see her, she'll have the biggest, most genuine smile, and grab me for a too-long hug (my favorite kind!), and we'll both start chattering 100mph. This is a girl who loves life, and even through a computer, it's contagious. Let's get to know this darling, Charleston girl, through my series of random 20 Questions!

384A0109a-1

What is your road trip essential snack?
If I'm on a road trip then I totally indulge in fast food. Steak n Shake is my weakness. I love their frisco melt and cheese fries. 

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going?
I think Italy with my husband. Yeah, definitely.

LLL_streetstyle_20-9


What was your high school jam?
Soooo many songs. Paperboy's "Ditty" comes to mind first.

Would you rather have a perfect bum, or a flawless face?
Flawless face for sure. I've always struggled with blemishes and now melasma! My butt could use some work too. Barre classes are helping a little.


LLL_streetstyle_29-6
Editor note: This looks pretty flawless to me already!

What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
I've never DVR'ed anything, can you believe that? But I'm really into this new show About A Boy. I don't watch much tv because I have a hard time not being on my computer with my free time.

What's your ringtone?
Just a plain standard ring. But my phone is on silent 95% of the time.
How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?

I was in the 7th grade at a school dance. It was a little gross with his tongue darting in and out. I was wearing boxers and a massive tshirt… for some reason this is what all the girls did. Better than the skimpy stuff girls wear now though I suppose.

Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order?
I have a brother who is 3 years older than me and a half brother who is 20 years younger than me!

What physical quirk were you born with?
Moles moles and more moles. My Granny always told me they're beauty marks. That's what I tell my daughter now too.

What was your first car, and did you name it?
It was a white jeep grand cherokee. I loved that thing.

What would you request for your last supper?
Hmmmm, probably a buffet of tacos, fried chicken, cheeseburgers, and cheese fries with ranch. Is that too much to ask for?

Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for?
For the birth of my two kids, and I got HELLP syndrome with Fletcher so that stay was extended for a week.



How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
I'm 5'4. I don't think about it much anymore but I used to wish to be a couple inches taller.

Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
Hire that shit out.

What do you eat for breakfast?
I'm terrible about breakfast, but I always have coffee. I really like avocado toast. If I'm going out for breakfast I love biscuits and gravy or an everything bagel.

What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
Blogging, I really do love it.

Finish this sentence: Every room needs….
a soft spot to sit.

87bceae9cb5808069c011455679bfeb7
Her gorgeous home...and don't get me started on her Kitchen.


How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
I probably wash my hair 5 times a week. I swear by Oribe texturing spray and dry shampoo.

Will you leave the house without makeup?
Absolutely and I do all the time. I'm always walking around our neighborhood taking the kids to school or ballet or to lunch.

You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first?
The Reese's cups of course.

* * * * *

She's cute as pie, right? You might as well get comfy, because when you pop over to Look, Linger, Love...you'll be there for awhile. Prepare to be inspired, and leave a little more fashionable.

(Pssst, you can follow along with our trip on IG at @cassiesugarplum)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top