Hey ya'll, and Happy Friday! Texas is supposed to get some bonafide Fall weather this weekend, so you'll find us outside soaking it in. September was busy around here, so maybe I'll take the weekend off from projects! Yeah, I laughed at that, too. In case you're new, or took a really long nap, here are the Top Ten posts from last month.

Hi Sugarplum | September Top Ten

I closed out the Summer with a little prep with Kelly Green & Navy Blue {Outfit Inspiration}.

 I introduced our new family member, Maggie, and was overwhelmed by your response!

Hints of Fall decor around here with a Simple Wreath...that just so happens to smell divine.



Hi Sugarplum | September Top Ten

My ever-growing collection of washi tape is living cute in the Monogrammed Jar.

We celebrated our son's birthday with a festive Pool Party... Ice Cream Sundae Bar included.


Hi Sugarplum | September Top Ten

Our son is set for the school year with his new PB Teen Inspired Study Board.

Did you take the Old Navy vs. J.Crew Quiz?


Hi Sugarplum | September Top Ten

You can never have too many totes...so I stenciled my own.

The mantel is all Fall'd up.


And how could I leave out my new favorite jeans, that apparently look good on everyone?! Read about them here, and buy your own pair here. Also, the winner of the Velvet Pumpkin Trio was announced...was it you??? And only a few days left to enter the $100 Giveaway. Happy weekend, lovebugs!


Catch up with these {Top Tens} 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top