Yesterday's post was kind of a beast, so let's take it easy today! How about a little pop quiz?!

Last week, my girlfriend and I were browsing all the cute new stuff at Old Navy. I was shocked to find so many items that looked straight from the J.Crew catalog....I mean, some of them were virtually the same. At half the price, of course. I picked up a new bag that looks identical to the Madewell bag I've been lusting over for years, saving $140 in the process! Can you pick the Old Navy item from each pairing?

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy vs J.Crew
1  |  2

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy vs  J.Crew
1  |  2

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy vs J.Crew
1  |  2

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy vs J.Crew
1  |  2

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy vs J.Crew
1  |  2

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy vs J.Crew
1  |  2

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy vs J.Crew
1  |  2

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy vs J.Crew
1  |  2

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy vs J.Crew
1  |  2

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy vs J.Crew
1  |  2

Okay, so that last one was kind of a trick question. They are both Old Navy...but are identical to the J.Crew versions from last year that I own...see them in action here and here. So how'd you do? You think Old Navy scored themselves a disgruntled former J.Crew designer??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top