It feels like I was absent from blogging for most of April, but when I looked back, I realized we were busy-bees around the house before our trip! In case you passed out along the way (surely this joke will get old sooner or later?), here's a recap of April's hot projects.

Hi Sugarplum | {Top Ten} April

Color exploded in the pan for this Rainbow Swirl Cake.
Our family's Command Center got an update thanks to Martha.
Being the Southern Belle I am, I had to have some dramatics at the start of our trip.


Hi Sugarplum | {Top Ten} April

Our Patio is bright, cheery, and ready for Summer.
A fun new series had some favorite bloggers answering 20 Questions...this is Barbara Walters level interviewing!


Hi Sugarplum | {Top Ten} April

It was a year-long project, but the Dining Room finally has fabulous New Drapes.
I shared the first leg of our Italian adventure...magical Venice.


Hi Sugarplum | {Top Ten} April

Thanks to Command's new products, my aunt has a snazzy new Organized Dog Station.
I'm still pairing Stripes & Florals, and loving it. 
Babygirl celebrated 7 years...with another Rainbow Art Party.


What was your favorite project this month? Lots more planned for May, so ya'll come back now, ya'hear?!

New around here? Catch up with these {Top Tens}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top