Hello, Friday! Wowza, am I glad you're here. As usual, The Friday Five is a mis-match of topics...pretty much the same as my brain.

1) We were in Europe when the horrible Boston bombings occurred. We've never felt so far from home, as our hearts ached for the city, and our country. It's hard to feel so helpless, so I was thrilled to know the profits of this Boston Love Tee are being donated to The One Fund Boston. My small purchase will hopefully help those people lost, injured, and impacted by the tragic events of the Boston Marathon. And it's a really cute tee.

Hi Sugarplum | Boston Love Tee

Along those lines, Emily was a half-mile from the finish line when the bombs went off. Her first-person account kept a lump in my throat all day. Read her story at Hollywood Housewife.

Boston marathon emily running collage


2) Seems kind of shallow to switch to this subject...but with this warmer weather, comes bare legs. As in, blue-white, haven't seen the sun in 8 months legs! I'm a big fan of Sublime Bronze spray tan, but this year I think I'll give these Tanning Towelettes a try. I know many people swear by them, do you?

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning, Towelettes, Medium - 6 ea



3) Once my legs are nice and tan, I think I need to add one of these striped cuties to my closet.

Hi Sugarplum | Striped Dress Picks
one | two | three


4) How to Hide Pesky Lamp Cords is my most-read post. I had no idea so many of us were annoyed by cords. Modern Lantern has cut-out the cord completely, with their new, battery-operated, fully-rechargeable table lamps. Can you say genius? Check out their Kickstarter Program to pre-order their new line of lamps at discounted prices.

Our first, previous, production run



5) I was honored to curate a collection of chic Baby Shower Gifts for the Spring issue of To & From. This e-magazine is chock full of great ideas for grads, moms, dads, brides....basically every occasion for which you need a gift this season!

 Hi Sugarplum | To & From Curated Collection

I hope to get out and enjoy a few sunny days this weekend. What are you up to? Happy Weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top