Hey, hey, hey! We've been busy organizing the garage the last few weekends, but with Summer break just around the corner, we'll be welcoming house guests soon, so I spruced up our spare room, too. I can't really call it a Guest Room, since it's more of a dumping ground. You know the kind of room I mean...that one you keep the door closed and pretend it's not straight out of an episode of Hoarders. Please tell me you have one of those?!?

The peeps at Command gave me further incentive to clear a walking path in the room. They challenged me to use their new products to create a welcoming space for guests.

Hi Sugarplum | Prepping a Guest Room

After shoving everything in the closet cleaning up the clutter, I made an organized place for overnight guests to put their things. We want them to feel as comfortable in our home as they do their own

Hi Sugarplum | Prepping a Guest Room

Living out of a suitcase is no fun, and neither is forgetting your toothbrush! I stocked little pails with all the essentials, and hung them from Command Brand Terrace Hooks. Guests can grab the whole pail, or just what they need, and head to the bathroom.

Hi Sugarplum | Prepping a Guest Room




Hi Sugarplum | Prepping a Guest Room

I added Command Brand Double Hooks so they'll have plenty of room to hang their coat, bags, etc.

Hi Sugarplum | Prepping a Guest Room

The Command Brand Smart Phone Caddy is mounted nearby, and close to an outlet, so they can charge their phone or any other electronics.

Hi Sugarplum | Prepping a Guest Room

And I always include fresh drinking water, magazines, and a place for jewelry at night. Flowers in a little Confetti Vase help them feel welcome and special, too.

Hi Sugarplum | Prepping a Guest Room

And the great thing about these Command hooks, is they remove quickly and easily once the guests leave! So I can get back to trashing my spare room. How do you prepare for guests? What special touches do you include? What's the state of your spare room or closet?


I'm thrilled to be working with Command Brand from 3M to share with you this project I created. You can check out all their products, along with many project ideas, on the Command website, the Command Twitter page (@CommandBrand), Command Facebook page, and Command Pinterest page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top