I think it's safe to say that warm temperatures are here to stay! This is my very favorite time of year in Texas, while it's warm enough to enjoy the perpetual sunshine, but not so hot that you seek shelter in the air-conditioning. The impending Summer season is a big influence for today's Friday Five.

1) My girl, Chassity, declares the Sam Edelman Gigi as the perfect sandal. I've seen them on countless celebrities, and I've heard they are super comfortable and hold up well season after season, so I'd have to agree. I'm cuckoo for the Zebra & Gold combination.

Hi Sugarplum | Sam Edelman gigi sandal


But Target just released a Sam & Libby version that looks reeeeeallly similar. They are only $25, so for the same price as one pair of Sam Edelman's, I could get two pairs of these. Hmmmmm. They're only available online, so I haven't tried them on. Have you seen them in person?

Hi Sugarplum | Target Sam & Libby


2) How gorgeous is this banquette? Well done, World Market!

Pacific Madeline Banquette


3) I mentioned getting a Clarisonic Mia for Mother's Day, and loved hearing how passionate so many of you are about yours! I've only been using it for a week, but I'm already totally obsessed hooked. I did a lot of research and shopped around before pulling the trigger, and am really happy with this one on Amazon for under $100.


4) I'm super excited to be participating in Pottery Barn's latest Mystery Box Challenge! It's a "friendly competition" (please, they have no idea how competitive I am!) between five bloggers to create a 'Summer Sips Cocktail Party'. I posted this image on InstaGram (@cassiesugarplum) this week to announce it, and I think some people thought I was going on a Pottery Barn shopping spree!

http://distilleryimage3.s3.amazonaws.com/a5af6d1eb8fa11e2bd6322000a1fa42a_7.jpg

The challenge is each of the five bloggers received the same mystery shipment, and Pottery Barn's Facebook fans will vote on who creates the best set-up with those items. We were also gifted with $50 for supplies. I'm so excited I can hardly wait tear open these boxes...the whole thing goes live next month, so I'll be sure to keep you in the loop. I'm not too proud to beg for your votes!

Untitled


5) I'm thrilled to welcome Design Your Dwelling as Hi Sugarplum's newest sponsor! Beth creates custom mood boards for any room in your house, each including furniture, color scheme, lighting, flooring, window treatments and accessories. Along with the Design Board, you'll receive a full shopping list and instructions for any DIY projects. That's serious bang for your buck! She also offers 'Quick Fixes' for your design questions and dilemmas for only $25. 

charles emerson ad


Thanks to sponsors like Beth for providing us with some project funding! The DIYs would be pretty sparse around here without it. Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top