Happy, happy Friday! I am thrilled for the weekend...not only because it means I get to change back into pajamas for two days...but for the extra time to complete the mad-organizing I started on our bathroom cabinets. The Friday Five is usually a collection of five things I have my eye on, but today it also includes some blog housekeeping. So here's this week's Five...

I've sung the praises of C.Wonder before, and they are back with another of their amazing sales....use code EXTRA50 for an additional 50% off all sale items. That makes these nesting bowls a cool $22, and I spied some cute notecards for $2!

cwonder sale

I've made more than a few trips to Target during my organizing episodes, especially since almost all of their storage stuff is on sale!

target sale

The Centsational Girl herself, asked me and several other bloggers to share our favorite Organization Tricks, and you can check them out here. She referred to me as 'a savvy style blogger.' I may just have to knit that on a pillow...thanks Kate!


Have you seen my giveaway from A Tad Monroe? It's an amazing collection of jewels I'm dying to get my grubby hands on! The giveaway is open until tomorrow night, so don't miss it!

ATadMonroe_HiSugarplumGiveaway

And our final piece of business....a big HUGE welcome to my newest sponsor, LoveFeast, and a GIANT welcome back to returning sponsor, Pillows by Dezign!! I'll be making magic with gold paint this weekend, thanks to your contribution to my project fund!

 heartGramAd-200x200

200x200

 What are you up to? Will you be online shopping or organizing? Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top