Texas tends to straddle seasons for a few months, with Mother Nature unsure if she wants to be hot or cold. I'm not a fan of having to check the weather every day before getting dressed, and having my closet in constant transition. But Winter has finally arrived, and brought consistent chilly temperatures with her. Which means sweaters, boots, scarves and tights! You know I'm a fan of the skirt, and that doesn't change this time of year, thanks to colorful and patterned tights.



When the folks at No nonsense tights and leggings contacted me about trying their new and improved line, I was skeptical. I figured tights available at the drugstore aren't the best quality...but they proved me wrong! Not only do these herringbone tights add another layer of texture to my outfit, but they didn't slip, bunch or gather one time all day. I have $20 tights that give me elephant ankles by noon...but these affordable No nonsense tights stay put! They are comfortable, and thick enough to provide some warmth to my bare legs, too.




 


{Outfit details: Shirt: Nordstrom (similar) | Sweater: J.Crew | Necklaces: F21 | Bracelets: J.Crew & Francescas | Skirt: Old Navy (similar) | Shoes: Steve Madden}


To show how an outfit can easily transition from work to weekend, I swapped the skirt and tights for leggings and boots. And truthfully, I never wear leggings....I've just never found a pair that didn't leave me feeling like all my business was on display. But the No nonsense Great Shapes Leggings are constructed of thick cotton and a hefty dose of spandex (but there's no sheen), which make them feel almost like jeggings. A wide tummy-slimming waistband feels as strong as Spanx, too.






{Outfit details: Same as above, but added Gray Sweater: Francescas (similar) | Riding Boots: Target (similar)}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top