Along with the organizing bug, for me January brings a desire to create time for stillness. And, like most of you, also the desire to simplify and hold close those that matter most. We've worked hard on the little desk nook of the Family Room...remember, it was a wet bar, then we closed it in and painted the room. After that, I created a workspace with a chunky desktop and distressed shelves. It was finally time to make it an operational space....and what's better than a peaceful and cheery desk nook?

{DIY} Custom Desk Accessories

Of course I decided to create my own accessories! I found this Cosmetic Organizer and Letter Sorter at The Container Store, and gave them both quick and inexpensive makeovers.

{DIY} Custom Desk Accessories

{DIY} Custom Desk Accessories


{DIY} Custom Desk  Accessories

This spot has quickly become my sanctuary for writing notes, filling out paperwork, brainstorming blog ideas, and tracking the family calendar. You can read all the details, including the how-to, on my I Heart Organizing contributor post today. Happy Weekend, lovebugs!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top