Hey, hey, hey! How was everyone's weekend? We kept things low-key, and loved every second of it. But someone forgot to give my boss the memo about today being a holiday, so back to work for me. How about you? Well, I figured if I'm going to computer-bound, I might as well take advantage of some sweet online sales. The stores are already rolling out Spring, so this is the best time to add Winter clothes to your wardrobe. Here are some of the best sales going on today, and a few of my picks from each store.

Madewell ~ Extra 40% off all Sales, and Free Shipping with code LOVE40

madewell
1 | 2 | 3


  Loft ~ Extra 60% off all Sale items, no code needed, discount reflected in shopping cart

loft
1 | 2 | 3


  The Gap ~ 30% off entire purchase with code GAPDEAL

gap
1 | 2 | 3


  J.Crew Factory ~ Extra 40% of Final Sale with code MOREPLEASE

factory
1 | 2 | 3


  Banana Republic ~ 30% off entire purchase with code BRSAVE30

br
1 | 2 | 3


  Old Navy ~ up to 30% off entire purchase with code ONSAVEBIG

old navy
1 | 2 | 3

Are any of you lucky ducks off today? See anything you'd like to add to your online shopping cart?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top