Happy Friday, friends! Not just any Friday, but the Friday before Thanksgiving!!?? What the what?! I'm scrambling to get things ready, and can't even think about Christmas Season starting in a week, too. Let's live in denial for one more day, shall we? It's time for another round-up of This Really Melts My Butter (I'm Southern, it's a requirement to use Steel Magnolia references whenever possible). I pretend I'm showing these for you, but really it's my own selfish bookmarking system. This is some of the genius going around in this talented Blog Pool....

Sarah at Tucker Up made this headboard for under $50, and the starburst mirror for under $5! Daaaaaaang, girl! I met the adorable Sarah last week when we hit up a massive decorator's warehouse sale together. She saved me from some cat claws...things got ugly in the $10 lampshade department!



Christine at Bijou & Boheme is MAJOR. Like, are-you-kidding-you-really-just-designed-that-room Major. Case in point....her daughter's new big girl room. Christine's finna have another sweet babe soon....which is great news for us! Hello? Nursery!



Lisa Roy made this gorgeous driftwood mirror. Not an easy feat when sourcing for materials in Dubai!




Kristen at The Hunted Interior built this faux fireplace, and I am obsessed with the stacked wood! We have a double-sided fireplace, but I'm determined to try and make this work for us.



Megan at Somewhat Simple crafted these glittery acorns...so perfect for a Thanksgiving table.



Are you ready to lose your socks? Shelley at Crazy Wonderful stenciled these curtains!!



I recently discovered Amber at Wills Casa, and her chair makeover is only one of the fabulous makeovers you'll find over there.



As if Lauren at Aspiring Kennedy and her cutie-pie hubby weren't already living an idyllic life in London, now they are having twin girls! Her post and video about discovering the gender is about the sweetest thing ever. She also wrote a great editorial about Finding Your Online Community...a must read for young bloggers!



It wouldn't be a Melt My Butter post without Carmel at Our Fifth House. Seriously, the girl always brings the goods! Her recent post of photography tips is the first one that actually made sense to me. I created a little Cliff Note of it on my phone, and it's already proved invaluable!



I'd also like to welcome back two of my awesome sponsors! They help keep the projects rolling around here! If you're interested in reaching the smartest, most clever readers, too, then shoot me an email for advertising details.




may be taking the day off work today. And I may see a movie. On what may be largest XD screen in the metroplex. And I may double feature it. But who knows, I haven't really given it that much thought. And if you don't know what I'm talking about...then we aren't friends! Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top