Pinks and blues are clearly favorites around here...since our Pool Bathroom is navy and hot pink, Babygirl's Room is aqua and radish pink, and the Living Room plans call for navy and pale pink. So I guess it's only natural for me to grab a navy cardigan when making this pink strapless dress work appropriate.

pinnk&navy4


via
This was my first attempt at the top knot...the tangle of pearls is to distract you from my dark roots. Did it work? I'm feeling very ladies-who-lunch in this get-up...in fact, I kept my pinkie out all day.

IMG_2240


pink&navy2

I like to add a touch of masculinity to prissy outfits, and the oversized watch does the trick.

pink&navy3

pink&navy1

Bright colors, pockets, stripes, oversized jewels, and messy hair....all my favorites in an outfit! What are your favorite elements in an outfit? Are you a fan of pink and navy?

{Outfit Deets: Dress: JCrew outlet; Cardigan: JCrew outlet; Nude peep-toes: BCBG Girls (also worn here, similar here); Tortoise watch: Nordstrom BP; Bracelets: Old Navy; Necklace & earrings: JCrew (also worn here)}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top