The past two Summers, the kids and I have road-tripped to Tennessee, to reminisce and visit dear friends. Even though we've been back in Texas almost as long as we lived in Nashville, we still miss it and think of it as home.

This year we're mixing it up, and our friends are visiting us in Texas! I'm super excited to see them, but a little bummed to miss the fun times the kids and I have trekking cross-country. Those memories are some of my favorites with them (I talked about them here and here). And I'll especially miss our pit-stops at the Pottery Barn Outlet (posted about it here), and the William Sonoma Outlet next door.

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

I was surprised to find offerings from their current catalog, along with things from past seasons. Most everything was on sale, or discounted from the regular retail prices. But beware, you'll get the urge to trash every glass, dish and pan you own in favor of a sparkling new, matching set!

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

So, all that goodness at my fingertips, and what'd I buy? A set of mixing bowls, a candle, and a pair of kitchen gloves...all for $20! I figured it was that or a new set of copper cookware.

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

I poked a hole in the gloves, and they now hang from clear Command hooks in the cabinet under my Kitchen sink. (Which is still fairly organized, fyi.)

Hi Sugarplum | Williams Sonoma outlet

What would you grab at the Williams Sonoma Outlet? Or would you make a run to the Pottery Barn Outlet next door? You can read about our Tennessee experiences here and here...and all of our favorite Nashville restaurants here. What would you add to the list?

And P.S....thanks for all the opinions on my Otomi Indecision!! You guys are full of great ideas, and my wheels are spinning! I think you'll like what I've come up with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top