Happy New Year, sweet friends!!! Are you reading this bleary-eyed and craving a cheeseburger, or did you spring out of bed ready to greet a new year?! I'm a little of both...we got wild-and-crazy at home with the kids, a stack of Disney movies, and chocolate fondue. So my hangover is of the sugar kind. 

But there is nothing like a new year to get a fresh perspective on life, and take charge of the chaos! Now that the holiday decor is packed away, I have a sudden urge to clean every nook and cranny of our house. Taking a look back at 2013, I made a pretty good start at helping us live a more efficient and organized life.

 Hi Sugarplum | Organized Bathroom Cabinets


Hi Sugarplum | Organized Bathroom Cabinets


Hi Sugarplum | Organized Bathroom Cabinets


Hi Sugarplum | Organized Dog Station


Hi Sugarplum | Organized Bathroom  Cabinet


Hi Sugarplum | Organized Earring Caddy


Hi Sugarplum | Family Command Center using Martha Stewart Wall Organizer


Hi Sugarplum | Organized Spraypaint


Hi Sugarplum | Organized Garage


Hi Sugarplum | Organized Garage


Hi Sugarplum | Organized Garage


Hi Sugarplum | Organized  Garage


Hi Sugarplum | Organized Kitchen Counters


Hi Sugarplum | How to Organize Your Fridge


Hi Sugarplum | Keurig love


Hi Sugarplum | Organized DVDs & CDs


And of course you can't be organized without labels...so I showed you how I make free ones here. I hope these inspire you to conquer the chaos in your own home, and I'd love to hear what spaces you're organizing! Sadly, I'm back to work tomorrow, but there's a junk drawer with my name on it first! Happy, happy New Year, lovebugs...I hope 2014 is your happiest yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top