Really?! Do I even need to introduce Sherry?! She's like the Grand Poobah of bloggers. She was blogging before there was blogging! (Figure that one out!) Young House Love was the first blog-rabbit-hole I ever fell in, and I think I read it start-to-finish (starting with their Wedding, and ending with their First House). From there, my addiction to blogs started, and snowballed grew.

20 questions Sherry

What is your road trip essential snack?
A cup of hot chai tea from Starbucks. Even in the middle of the summer.

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going?
Australia with John. We've always dreamed about going there.

I don't know why but for some reason I really want to go to Australia. Maybe I would be mistaken for a kangaroo and I would get to ride in its pouch. Or I could ride an emu!!!
via


What was your high school jam?
Every single Eminem song (she says as she hides under the table).

Would you rather have a perfect bum, or a flawless face?
I'll go face because at least I get to hide my bum under fabric.



What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
Housewives. All of them. I'll pause while you cringe for me.

What's your ringtone?
The theme song for The Mindy Project. Best TV intro song ever (only rivaled by Dexter's).

How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?
I think I was in sixth grade? It was completely meh.

Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order.
I was raised under one roof with my younger brother and two younger cousins (both boys too) and my dad got remarried and had a son so I was the oldest of five, and the only girl.

What physical quirk were you born with?
I have an unreasonably large mouth.

What was your first car, and did you name it?
An old Nissan Sentra. I didn't name her, but I did have a super cool chain link license plate holder. #hardcore

What would you request for your last supper?
The hottest hot wings. Make them as hot as you can, and then double the heat.

Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for?
I had a tumor in my breathing passage between my nose and mouth in middle school. Thankfully it was benign, but I needed surgery to get it removed. I won't even tell you how many times I heard "it's not a tumor!" in a mock-Arnold-Schwarzenegger voice a la Kindergarten Cop.

It's NOT a tumor! Say that in your best Arnold voice.
via


How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
I'm 5'2" and totally wish I was taller. There's a lot if chair and counter climbing to retrieve things in my house.

Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
Deeeee eye whyyyyy, baby!

What do you eat for breakfast?
A Larabar and a cup of tazo chai that I make at home.

What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
I love painting and demoing... so maybe what I do right now?

Finish this sentence: Every room needs....
something sentimental.

sweet office art

How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
Every few days. Any more and it's a frizzball. Oh wait, it's still a frizzball... hence my love of ponytails.

Will you leave the house without makeup?
Oh yeah.

You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first?
Nerds. I would trade my entire school lunch growing up for a tiny box of Nerds.

What totally inane talent do you possess?
I can type really fast with two fingers. I have no idea how it started, but I just never learned how to place my hands on the keyboard correctly so I just use my thumb and pointer finger on each hand and they zoom around doing their thing.

* * * * *

I can't even picture how you'd type with just a thumb and pointer finger?! I think we need video of this, agreed? I met Sherry at Haven, and she was just as sweet, and bubbly as you'd think...just like her blog. I love when that happens.

Sadly, we're headed home tomorrow, so I'm savoring our final moments today. Happy Weekend, lovebugs!

 
Check out the other {20 Questions} Players:
Kristin, The Hunted Interior
Kate, Centsational Girl 
Chassity, Look Linger Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top