I discovered Chelsea when we both became contributors for I Heart Organizing. She always has the best projects and recipes (hello, Home Office and Chocolate Chip Cookies!), and she recently knocked 20-pounds off her gorgeous frame in less than 3 months! Not to mention, she's funny and sarcastic...my favorite combination.

20 questions Chelsea


What is your road trip essential snack? 
If carbs didn't count I'd say Starburst, Combos, and a diet pop. But since they do, I typically go with habaƱero barbecue almonds and water.

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going?
My husband would probably be upset if I didn't say him, so I'd take him on a European tour-- Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Greece.

What was your high school jam?
Anything hip-hop or rap (Ludacris, Notorious B.I.G., Lil Jon, Three 6 Mafia, Missy Elliott, Nelly, Jay-Z, 50 Cent). Basically everything I still listen to 10 years later.

Would you rather have a perfect bum, or a flawless face?
Face-- it's what people look at when they're talking to you. At least most people look at my face when they're talking to me.

What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
While I'm not necessarily ashamed, I'll look and see. Okay, here's some titles: Real Housewives of NJ, Real Housewives of OC, Polygamy USA, Princesses: Long Island, Below Deck. I'm a Bravo junkie.

What's your ringtone?
Rick Ross's "Hustlin'". Just kidding. Marimba-- so it's known to all of those around me that I own an iPhone.

How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?
My first REAL kiss? 16 (late bloomer here). OMG it was horrible. There was just so. much. tongue. (on his part) I specifically remember taking the sleeve of my shirt to wipe the excess slobber off my face. I'm pretty sure the experience scarred me for life.

Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order?
I have an older brother and a younger half-sister. So I'm my mom and stepdad's youngest and my dad's middle child.

What physical quirk were you born with?
I have a hitchhiker's thumb. It comes in handy quite often.

What was your first car, and did you name it?
1967 Buick Special-- still have it. My dad insisted that all of kids would have classic cars as their first cars. Didn't name it. I'll take suggestions though.


1967 Buick Special

What would you request for your last supper?
Hmmm, since I can't even decide where to go to dinner on a Friday night I'd probably go to a high-end buffet. Get a little bit of everything.

Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for?
Nope.

How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
5'10". I'd gladly take an extra inch or two.

Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
DIY, baby.

What do you eat for breakfast?
If I'm feeling ambitious, eggs with peppers but typically an apple with some almond butter.

What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
Blog.

Finish this sentence: Every room needs.... 
Channing Tatum. Wait. Flowers-- fresh or potted


pink and fuchsia peonies

How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
I have naturally curly hair so usually every 3-4 days. Trick: use a diffuser on your hair dryer.

Will you leave the house without makeup?
Everyday. My day job as a developmental therapist involves playing on the floor with toddlers. They could care less what I look like.

You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first?
Reese's peanut butter cups. Ain't nobody got time for Dum Dums.

What totally inane talent do you possess?
I couldn't think of anything so I asked my BFF. She said "internet stalking-- it's uncanny", which is totally true. If you want information on something or someone I can usually find it for you via the Internet. OH, and I can also predict when a song will be on the radio. I'll think about a song, turn on the radio, and that song will come on. Basically, I'm psychic. 

* * * * *

I met Chelsea at Haven, and I'm totally kicking myself for not checking out this thumb quirk!!! And her skin is already Flaw. Less. I'm going to keep those stalking skills in mind, too, I know those will come in handy.

Check out the other {20 Questions} Players:
Kristin, The Hunted Interior
Kate, Centsational Girl 
Chassity, Look Linger Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top