I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! (Name that movie.) It's true. I heart Jen. I can't start an organizing project without first consulting her blog, I Heart Organizing. It really is the Mother Ship for all amazing, colorful and inexpensive tips on organizing your home and life. Just check out her Project Gallery for 100s of ideas! She also happens to be the sweetest, cutest person you'll ever meet.

20 questions Jen

What is your road trip essential snack?
Gummy bears.

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going?
My hubster to Australia.

Would you rather have a perfect bum, or a flawless face?
Face. Oh who am I kidding?

What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
Keeping up with the Kardashians and MTV's The Challenge.

KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS #HUMOR #LOL #TV
via

What's your ringtone?
Standard boring iPhone tone.

How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?
4th Grade. And it was disgusting.
 
Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order?
One brother who is four years younger.

What physical quirk were you born with?
The ability to wiggle my nose.

What was your first car, and did you name it?
It was a Dodge Daytona with T-Tops. And I totally rocked it!

What would you request for your last supper?
Tacos.

tacos#summer #food #Pghfrugalmom
via


Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for?
Nothing cool, just my tonsils.

How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
5'1". And I kind of like being a shorty.

Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
DIY baby! It is more personalized, you can be proud of your accomplishments, you learn new things and it's cheaper! Wins all the way! Until we have to do our roof....

Jen's DIY Playroom


What do you eat for breakfast?
Banana, yogurt and coffee.

What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
Blog. And run a homeless shelter.

Finish this sentence: Every room needs.... 
Pink.

How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
Every other day. Baby powder gets me through the non-wash days. My trick is to check out Hi Sugarplum blog for fabulous hair ideas. ;)

Will you leave the house without makeup?
Now that is a scary thought.

You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first?
Skittles.

What totally inane talent do you possess?
My hubby always tells me that I have a really great ability of creating problems, just so I can solve them.


* * * * *

Lucky for Jen she lives on the other side of the country, because she'd have a stalker-neighbor if I were close! Finally meeting her, was a Haven highlight for me. Sharing nachos was just the cherry on top.



Check out the other {20 Questions} Players:
Kristin, The Hunted Interior
Kate, Centsational Girl 
Chassity, Look Linger Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top