Happy Friday!! I'm so excited for a weekend at home...with nothing to do, and nowhere to be! As much fun as we had on our road-trip, nothing beats a lazy day at home. It's been awhile since I've created something, too, so maybe the downtime will be inspiring.

My inbox is flooded on a daily basis with sales, but very few peak my interest. However, there is one sale I look forward to every year...the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I love it because it's not picked-over, end-of-season stuff...but next season's must-haves...and for a few short weeks, it's marked down by 33%!

The inventory at the stores is limited, and runs out quickly, so I usually preview it there, then order online (free shipping and free returns!). I lean towards wardrobe staples, like jeans ($70 off!) and shoes, since they are the best deals. These are are a few of my favorites...



The jacket is actually from the Kid's Department, but since those sizes go up to 16, occasionally I find little gems for a lot less than the Woman's version. Sometimes the sleeves are too short, but with jackets that's easily remedied by cuffing them. Check out the back of this jacket, too. Ca-Ute!

Untitled
I'm wearing the Kids L (10-12)

The booties at $65 were too good to pass up. They'll add a touch of funky to skirts and jeans.

Untitled

I also get the kids school shoes during this sale...at these prices, they aren't much more than Target's shoes, but they'll actually last the entire school year! My son is all about the over-priced Nikes now, so I was thrilled to find these for only $55. Little Miss usually goes pretty colorful...not sure where she gets it.

Untitled
$25 Converse!

It's a hefty splurge, but it only happens once a year, and you can't beat Nordstrom quality and service. Do you shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? What do you have your eye on? Don't dawdle, the prices go back up August 5. Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top