Kristin at The Hunted Interior has quickly become one of my favorite bloggers, and blogs. Her DIY skills are mind-blowing...and I don't mean she makes her own curatins (which she does), but I mean she DIYs her own live-edge tables and builds console tables from scratch. And then she paints that table chartreuse, which makes me love her even more. Don't even get me started on the Hello Kitty party she just threw her daughter. I know you'll love Kristin as much as I do!

20 questions kristin

What is your road trip essential snack?
Twizzlers. Only the strawberry ones though. Ain't nobody got time for those cherry ones! 

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going?
The hubs & I are off to Bora Bora for sure! And if hotel accommodations are included we are staying at the Four Seasons. I've been dreaming of these bungalows for years!!

via


What was your high school jam?
Anything Britney Spears. Saw her three times in high school. Memorized every dance step from every video & can still whip them out to this day.
 
Would you rather have a perfect bum, or a flawless face?
Flawless face! You can always wear spanxx.

What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
I have all the reality junk we all love, but I am a big Pretty Little Liars fan. It's bad teenage drama at its finest. Plus I love Hannah's house. Moving in.

What's your ringtone?
Always on vibrate. No wakey the baby!! My hubs is the only special ringtone I have which is Ray LaMontagne's "You Are the Best Thing" (our wedding song, to which our minister said "Ray LaMontagne Nice" in his best surfer voice!)

How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?
I was 12. Meh. He was gay. (Happened twice to me!) Finally learned to stop dating the boys in dance class.
 
Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order?
By big brother is actually 13 years older than me. He's one if my best friends though.

What physical quirk were you born with?
I can shake my eyeballs. Weird.

What was your first car, and did you name it?
A 2001 Black Mazda Protege Sport. No name...

What would you request for your last supper?
Honestly, I don't know!? My husband is the cook in the family & spoils me with his culinary creations on a weekly basis. Okay... Maybe I would eat only cupcakes & cheesecake as my last meal.

via @hunted_interior InstaGram
   
Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for?
Just for the bambino... But that ended up being five days of inducing fun. (Enter sarcasm here)

How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
I am 5'9"... Wish I was a tad shorter so I could wear those uber high heels without towering over everyone else.

Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
DIY. Duh.

Kristin freaking made this!

What do you eat for breakfast?
Whatever my daughter doesn't eat & a Citrus Energy Crystal Light. Uber healthy I know, but don't mess with me until I have that in my system.

What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
What I'm doing right now. I love being an Interior Designer! I would probably be building custom homes from scratch though if money was no issue.

via Hunted Interior

Finish this sentence: Every room needs.... 
Flowers... It just helps make a space come to life.

via @hunted_interior InstaGram
  
How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
Everyday. I have tried the no washing stuff & my hair just can't handle it. I have stopped using conditioner on a daily basis though. It's really added some body to it.
 
Will you leave the house without makeup?
Pre baby. NO WAY!! Now. Eh... Who am I trying to impress?

You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first?
Twix Bars.

What totally inane talent do you possess?
The ability to memorize a song immediately after hearing it. My mind is like an iTunes library & pretty much nothing else.

* * * * *

Are you as surprised by how gloriously tall these bloggers are?! I guess since I'm a shrimpie, that's something I'm drawn to. What I'd love to see, is Kristin perform a Britney Spears routine, while shaking her eyeballs! Now that's impressive. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top