I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love this {20 Questions} Series. And not because I'm the smarty-pants who came up with it, but because I love learning all these trivial nuggets about my favorite bloggers. I love finding things I have in common with them, and discovering quirks that make them feel like real people, and real-life friends.

Amber Lewis of Amber Interiors kicks off this round, and makes my blog 100% cooler, just by being here. She is beyond stylish and talented, and is the epitome of boho chic. Just check out her Shoppe and Portfolio for proof of her amazing talent.

20 questions Amber

What is your road trip essential snack?
Some homemade trail mix. Cranberry, Almonds, Cashews, and dark chocolate M&M's..I dare you to eat just one handful.

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going?
I am taking my husband to Thailand..Its on the bucket list.

What was your high school jam?
Thats a tough one...but probably Outkast "Rosa Parks." I loved me some hip hop jams.
Outkast
via

Would you rather have a perfect bum, or a flawless face?
Because I am shallow....I say FACE!

What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
Oh I ain't ashamed... BACHELORETTE is everythang.

What's your ringtone?
vibrate

How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?
I think I was 8? No joke, I was in this big field we had behind our backyard with this boy named "Johnny". I remember after we kissed I ran in and told my dad that my mouth smelled like spit...akward.

Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order?
I do. I am the oldest. Then I have a brother Ryan who is 2 years younger, then a sister Lyndsie who is 8 and a half years younger than me....same parents. We are all very different but its our shared insanity that binds us.

What physical quirk were you born with?
Double jointed knees.. I look like a damn Flamingo.

Flamingo
via

 What was your first car, and did you name it?
I begged my dad for a truck and 2 months before my 16th b-day he took me to go get one. It was a Dodge Dakota in black. So get this, it was a stick shift and I barely knew how to drive it. So my parents went out of town and I stole it and drove it to my boyfriends house...which was up a canyon!!! I am lucky I didn't die, or get pulled over. Now that I am a parent, I would have passed out if my little girl ever pulled a stunt like that.

What would you request for your last supper?
Sushi..by the boatload.

Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for?
Nah, except for that time they checked me into the looney bin.

How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
5' 8.5". I am cool with my height although when I was younger all I wanted was to be short and petite. The beauty of being 30+ is you finally just learn to except what God gave ya!
via @amberinteriors instagram

Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
HIRE IT OUT....I used to pride myself in a bit of DIY, and now I would rather just pay someone else to do it. I am tired.

What do you eat for breakfast?
Coffee

What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
Interior Design! Seriously, I am so fortunate I get paid to do what I love.

via Amber Interiors

Finish this sentence: Every room needs....
Something from the Shoppe!

How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
Well when my weave gets nappy is when I typically give it a wash. Every 3 days or so. 

via @amberinteriors instagram

Will you leave the house without makeup?
Oh yeah...every flippin day! Make-up is a luxury that most days I cant afford. What I will do though is get my eyelashes dyed every month or so and keep a black brown kohl pencil liner and an eyelash curler in my purse at all times just in case I need to add some vavoom to the peepers.

You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first?
Snickers!

What totally inane talent do you possess?
I can cluck like a chicken so well you would swear I WAS an actual chicken.

* * * * *

Hold the phone! I need to see this chicken impression!
Then she needs to come work her design magic in my house.


 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top