Somehow, without me even realizing it, May has completely whizzed by! How is tomorrow already June 1st?! I hope the Summer doesn't fly by as quickly as the first half of the year...I want to savor every last second of it! I can't wait to show you some exciting projects in June, but in case you dozed off, here's a recap of the Top Ten posts for May.

Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 May

I can't believe it's been a month since we came home from Italy. I'm ready to go back! I last shared the charming island of Burano, and hopefully soon I'll get my act together and finish the {Trip Reports} for Florence, Cinque Terre and Milan! You won't want to miss them.

I dressed up a plain mason jar with an Etched Monogram. It was the perfect Teacher Appreciation gift.

Summer means houseguests...here's how I prepare.


Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 May

I'm obsessed with all the uses for these caddies...including as a Teacher's Essentials Gift!

I paired Spots & Stripes, and showed you real-life behind the camera of my {Outfit Inspiration} posts.


Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 May

We're serious about our coffee, and keeping it stylishly organized.

I DIYed a monogrammed doormat and revived the sad door hardware for a quickie Front Porch Makeover.


Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 May 

We're turning our organization to the garage, starting with the Spraypaint.

Things got a little saucy with Hot Pink & Leopard.
 

Hi Sugarplum | Pink Walls & Red Ceiling Dining Room

And my favorite project of the month, is hands-down the pink walls and red ceiling in the Dining Room!

What was your favorite project? Are you tackling any new ones? Happy weekend, lovebugs!

New around here? Catch up with these {Top Tens}
 
* * * * *
 
I'd also like to welcome Quality Bath as a renewing sponsor!
Their support allows us to produce this many projects every month...so go check them out!

200x200_kitchen_sink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top