I am a huge fan of the designer collaborations with affordable mainstream stores. When Target rolled out Liberty of London and Missoni collections, I was waiting when the doors opened. I'm much too fickle and cheap to spend serious money on clothes, but that doesn't mean I don't love designer duds. I recently discovered Kohls carries Rock & Republic, Vera Wang, and Elle Home Decor (posted about it here)...and today they are rolling out a limited edition women's collection by Narciso Rodriguez!

Katie Holmes, Emma Roberts and Julianna Margulies are among some of his loyal celebrity fans who frequently wear his dresses on the red carpet. Narciso is known for making timeless dresses that fit the curves of a real woman's body (can I get an amen!?).


via

I've been checking his collection out online, and am anxious to see it in person.

Cocoon Coat, Seamed Tee & Leggings


Center Banded Dress


Woven Top & Pencil Skirt


Color Block Tank & Trouser

Long-sleeve Color Block Pullover & Pajama Pant

Panel Dress


Textured Blazer

Sleeveless Woven Tee & Pajama Pant


Draped Top & Pajama Pant
The models are a little scary, but a lot of the pieces look like fun wardrobe additions. The full collection unveils today for a limited time at Kohls....see anything you want to check out? What's been your favorite affordable designer series?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top