You guys are the best ~ thank you for all the empathy for my sewing meltdown yesterday! I think I'd better tackle the drapes before I lose my nerve, and everything I've learned so far...so hopefully I'll have that to show you soon. I know they will be the most impactful change for the Dining Room.

Today's outfit isn't ground-breaking or particularly fashion-forward...but I wanted to prove that I don't always dress like a bag of Skittles. I'm also feeling very prim and first-lady in it, so I thought it appropriate for Election Day!

black, white, leopard

I won't get political on you, but I will tell you my job hangs in the balance. So I'm pretty interested in tonight's outcome! But never one to sit around and wait, I've already got some new ventures in the works...hopefully one I can share with you soon.

black, white, leopard

This dress was on my Friday Five last month, and I've worn it weekly since. It's crazy comfortable, and pretty flattering, if I say so myself! I've worn it with big necklaces, cardigans and jackets...but for my FLOTUS impression, I layered a Peter Pan collar under.

black, white, leopard

And because I'm incapable of all neutrals, leopard pumps and a bright pink bag add some jazz-hands to the outfit.

black, white, leopard


black, white, leopard

I'm ready to redecorate the West Wing! Bring on Christmas at the White House. Did you hit the polls this morning? Were you dressed in your prissiest best?!

{Outfit details: Dress: Target | Top: Limited (similar) | Leopard platforms: Franco Sarto (similar) | Bag: Longchamp (similar) | Bracelet: J.Crew | Bangle: Old Navy}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top