Hi friends, and happy Sunday. I hope you're enjoying the weekend, and have great plans for today. But before you head out, you might want to hop online to Forever 21....it's their Friends & Family Event! Today only, take 21% off your total purchase (excluding sale), with code FANDF21. And as always, shipping is free with purchases of $50 or more.

I don't usually post on the weekends, but I figured since I was taking advantage of the sales event, I'd share with you guys. Here's just a few things I'm considering....

Leopard Moto Jacket

Tweed Cutaway Jacket

Bold Peaked Lapel Blazer

Colorblocked Knit Sweater

Pintucked Dress

Zippered Peplum Sheath Dress

Metallic Trim Cardigan

Chain & Ruffle Trim Tweed Jacket
For most stores, 21% off isn't newsworthy, but for Forever 21, it's impressive! And if you don't think this store is for you, here are my tips for shopping at Forever 21. Let me know if you take advantage...I'd love to know what you found!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top