While the big purchases can be nauseating exciting, it's the small things that make my heart race. Little touches, like a new tea towel or basket planter, can make me smile when entering a room. And not having to save for months makes the purchase that much sweeter.

I haven't been on the market for a magazine rack. In fact, it's never occurred to me to get a magazine rack. But last weekend, Kelly and Amanda both posted InstaGram pics of their new Target magazine racks, and just like that, I needed a magazine rack!

Target Gold Magazine Rack

This pretty faux-leather and brass goodie is on clearance at Target, and I was somehow lucky enough to find it. (I may or may not have dropped everything and gone the same day Kelly and Amanda posted theirs.) It's currently out-of-stock online, but the site will show you nearby stores that still have them.

 Target Gold Magazine Rack

Now I'm wondering how I ever lived without this handsome magazine rack.

Target Gold Magazine Rack

It's almost like it was made for this corner of the Family Room. This spot has fast become my favorite in the house.

Target Gold Magazine Rack

What items and small purchases are you smitten with these days? And speaking of magazines...did you see my sweet friend Courtney gracing the pages of House Beautiful!?! She'll be in Big D next weekend, and I can't wait to teach her the tricks of big Texas hair! Happy weekend, lovebugs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top