The costume debate finally ended in our house, and Catwoman and an Alien will be hitting the streets for candy next week. The porch and mantel are decorated, and the teacher treat bags complete...so all that remained was to wait for Halloween.

Until my last Target run, where I found the cutest black and white striped tapers....and all of a sudden, we neeeeeded a Halloween table!

Halloween Table

Like the rest of the decorations, I stuck to a black and white color scheme, and raided my house for supplies.

Halloween Table

I used the spooky holiday as an excuse to leave the silver tarnished. The pumpkin centerpiece is from last year's Tricked Out Pumpkins...the bird and mini skull heads from the Dollar Store. I was going to glitter the pillar candles, but opted to wrap them in glittered scrapbook paper so the look would be temporary.

Halloween Table

The snake nest place cards are a little DIY I'll show you tomorrow.

Halloween Table

As are the glittered bug plates!

Halloween Table


Halloween Table


Halloween Table


Halloween Table

Mr. Sugarplum panicked when he saw the table, thinking he'd forgotten a dinner party. I played it off as a surprise for the kids....which is partially true since they love having breakfast here! (Never reveal the full scale of crazy!)

Halloween Table

It's a fun and graphic table, with just the right touch of creepy and spooky for us. Have you seen my pal Courtney's Halloween table? He's the king of tablescapes! Are you ever possessed inspired by impulse purchases?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top