On a recent visit to The Container Store (a 'visit' means you just go to look around, not to buy), I discovered they were having a 25% off Shelving Event. Well, my inner manic couldn't let that pass...so I loaded up my cart with a discounted Door Rack System. So much for just visiting. My girl, Freckle's post, had my wheels spinning, and there was no stopping that train.

Once home, I attacked an unsuspecting closet door.

hisugarplum gift wrap station

 hi sugarplum gift wrap station

 hi sugarplum gift wrap station

hi sugarplum gift wrap station

 hi sugarplum gift wrap station

My ridiculously large gift wrap collection had been stashed all over the house, but mostly under my son's bed. Now it's neat and compact, and oh so pretty. (Download my free Important Dates printable here.)

 hi sugarplum gift wrap station

I hope you'll hop over to I Heart Organizing for my contributor post to see all the glorious details...and how I squeezed every ounce of usable space from that door. But don't blame me if it sparks your own OCD episode!



*  *  *  *  *

And as if Honey We're Home doesn't fill the blog world with enough gorgeous inspiration, now she's inspiring us to get fit and healthy! My sweet friend Megan has started a new blog, Honey We're Healthy...chock full of recipes, workout tips and motivators, and real life advice on getting and staying healthy. I can't wait to rediscover the feeling of my ass not touching the back of my thighs!



Happy weekend, lovebugs! I'll be checking out all the fabulous links in our About An Hour party! Have you linked up your quick and easy projects??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top