There is nothing worse than working behind-the-scenes on something exciting, and not being able to tell you guys about it. Okay, so I can probably think of a few things worse than that...but I'm prone to exaggeration. I've got a few of those secret ventures going, but today I'm finally able to let one of the cats out of the bag...my Joss & Main Curator Sale is LIVE!!

I always look forward to the Joss & Main email announcing each day's sales, and have jumped at many of the great deals for our own home...so to be featured on their site is a bit surreal!

Hi Sugarplum | Joss & Main sale

Hi Sugarplum | Joss & Main sale

Hi Sugarplum | Joss & Main sale

Hi Sugarplum | Joss & Main sale

If you're not familiar with Joss & Main, they are a members-only online flash retailer, offering unique and top-quality home decor products for up to 70% off. Each of the sales only lasts a few days, so you have to act fast. Hence the flash part.

For my event, the buyers of Joss & Main took inspiration from our home, and curated their own 'Designed to Delight' collection, featuring classic and fun pieces to add personality to your home. I love so many of the items they selected...in fact, I think some of these need to come live with me!

Hi Sugarplum | Joss & Main collection

Sign-up is super simple and free...so click here to get started. A huge *THANKS* to you guys, because without your enthusiastic support of this blog, opportunities like this wouldn't be possible!! Go check it out and tell me what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top