Regardless of the patriotic semblance, I'm a big fan of combining red, white and blue. It's such a fresh and classic combination. But I especially love wearing it around American holidays to show my pride and love for our country. I wore this outfit earlier this week, and felt a bit like a Ralph Lauren ad...minus the whole leggy model thing.

 Hi Sugarplum | Red white & blue fashion
Striped Skirt (similar here, here, here) | Chambray Shirt (similar here & here) 


We're headed to the lake to enjoy the extra day off, and I likely won't change out of my swimsuit the entire time. I'll throw on a cute sundress and hat when it's time to eat cover up.

 Hi Sugarplum | Red white & blue fashion
Embroidered Dress worn as Cover-Up (similar here, here & here) | Swimsuit (only $15!) 


I looked back in my archives, and found more inspiration using the fun colors.









And because there are so many great sales, here are a few more of my favorite red, white and blue goodies available now.

Hi Sugarplum | Love of Red, White & Blue


Can you tell I love the Americana color palette?! Happy 4th of July, lovebugs...I hope you enjoy the long weekend with your little firecrackers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top