1) It's finally safe to pull the shorts out here, but still cool enough to pair with long sleeve shirts. I recently nabbed these graphic shorts, and plan to wear this exact outfit all weekend. Oh, and every single item shown is on sale! I've included the code if needed for the discount...the other links are automatically marked down. Ain't nobody got time for full price! And yes, I'm still putting that bag charm on everything.
Graphic Shorts (use code GETMORE) | Chambray Shirt (use code TREAT) | Crossbody Bag | Elephant Bag Charm | Tassel Necklace | Wedge Sandals (use code BRSPLURGE) | Sunglasses | Bow Bracelet | Watch
2) Let's talk about those wedges, because they are so good they deserve their own post. I've been on the hunt for comfortable, neutral wedges for awhile, and almost settled on the Toms wedges, but they were a little tight across my
3) Now that you've got the outfit and the wedges, let's talk about how to roll your long sleeves for this transitional weather. Because a properly rolled sleeve, and a popped collar, definitely ups the style factor in your outfit. My stylish friend Carly at C.Style shows us the simple steps to achieve the perfect J.Crew-style rolled sleeve. I just used the word 'style' four times in two sentences. Clearly I mean business.
4) Did you see the clever Freckles Chick Mudroom Reveal this week?! Girl didn't just make an existing space awesome...she completely converted the porch into a more usable (and awesome) space! It's never occurred to me to look outside my house for more rooms!! I also need her little fox hook in my life.
5) Ya'll know a good portion of my home decor comes from World Market...so this weekend is pretty much the Super Bowl for me. They are having their once-a-year Friends & Family Sale, where every single item, sale and full-priced, is 25% off (use code FNFSAVE)!!! I'll let you marinate on that a second.
Here are the items I'm considering...or have already brought home!
a. Tufted Ottoman / add so much color and style to a room
c. Embroidered Dress / perfect cover-up for pool season
d. Parrot Floral Curtain Panel / I just ordered these for our bedroom!
e. Gray Wingchair / timeless & classic, in a compact size
g. Metal Pendant / so good over a bar or island
i. Natural Fedora / add instant chic to your Summer outfit
n. Tassel Scarf / tassels + pink & orange! what else do you need?
See anything you like? Who's rolling their sleeves and popping collars?! Happy weekend, lovebugs!