1) Last week I revealed my new favorite white jeans, and styled them for a casual outfit. I thought it'd be fun to show how I'd dress them up, too. This is pretty much my date-night uniform.
2) I'm pretty smitten with those sandals...sexy, yet still low enough to be comfortable. And the color is the perfect nude tone (makes your legs look longer!). I couldn't resist putting together another girly outfit around them.
3) In preparation for Babygirl's party last weekend (it was a blast...details coming soon!), I scoured the internet for inspiration. I fell in love with this sweet Market Party that Gwen at The Makerista shared. You won't believe all the little touches and accents...so simple, but such an adorable impact.
4) My sweet friend, Courtney, invited me to share my fashion snapshot this week. I had to showcase my style, and describe it in three words....what do you think I said? Hop over to her glorious blog to see! Here's a peek at that style translated into decor...
5) I can hardly stand the excitement of our $1,000 Nordstrom Giveaway!! Is it poor manners for me to be jealous of the future winner? Because I totally am...I could do some DAMAGE with that gift card! And because of the huge response, we've decided to sweeten the pot and give you additional ways to enter! That's right...hop back to the Giveaway Post, and check the rafflecopter for several new ways to win! The contest is open until Sunday night, and the winner will be announced Monday! Good luck!!! #eeeek
What are you up to? I hope it's grand, and happy weekend, lovebugs!