Happy Valentine's Day, my sweets! We don't make much of a fuss over this holiday, so we don't have big plans, other than to spend it together. This is my one chance to choose a chick-flick, so I might jump at that. The Notebook, anyone?!

1) Pink and red is a favorite color combo all-year, but especially today. I created this outfit to show how easy it is to pair the two colors without looking too sweet.

Pink & Red




2) Brittany made this gorgeous DIY Zebra Rug. Yes, made. You won't even believe what she used. I'm dying over the gorgeous metallic sheen!

Faux Zebra Rug DIY | brittanyMakes



3) You guys were crazy about this maxi dress I posted yesterday. I thought about getting it, but was worried it'd be too long for my vertical limitations. (Code: I'm a shortie.) So I found this cute one with fun metallic neckline, in a Petite size, for those under 5'4"....which hopefully means I could wear it without needing stripper heels. I've never worn a maxi dress, but Caycee always looks so cute in hers, that I'm considering them!

Eliza J Metallic Neckline Sleeveless Maxi Dress (Regular & Petite)
Metallic Neckline Sleeveless Maxi
4) There's no question the way to my heart is chocolate...and a funny joke. If the Mister figured a way to bring this Chocolate & Strawberry Jam Tart to me, while making me laugh, let's just say I'd make it worth his while. Can you even stand all that oozing yumminess?! This might be the only instance using the word 'oozing' is acceptable.

sweetteeth_chocolatetart_7



5) Speaking of Mr. Sugarplum...want to get the story behind this picture? It involves 50,000 screaming Canadians and the one-and-only-time I've been speechless. Beth included me in her fun Valentine series, so hop over here to read all about how Mr. SP and I met, the proposal, the wedding, and more!

 Untitled

How'd your sweetie propose? Or are you hoping he will tonight?! However you're spending the evening, I hope it's a sweet one! Happy weekend, lovebugs!


Pssst...don't forget about the trip to NYC + $5,000 cash that Kleenex is giving away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top