1) I've never really understood why stores start clearancing out all their Fall and Winter goods in January. I mean, it's just now starting to get for-real cold here, and they want to talk about shorts? Fine by me though, because I can scoop stuff up on major sale, and get a good four months out of it before packing away. Boots are always on my radar, especially when they are up to 50% off...and include free shipping and returns! These are my faves right now (most are available in black, too)...
2) I think Kristin Jackson of Hunted Interior is one of the biggest undiscovered design talents. I just know she'll be in Domino or House Beautiful one day. Her work amazes me, and I love soaking in every detail of her projects. She just converted her Dining Room in to the most perfect space for her daughter's new room. Feast your eyes.
3) I'm convinced I'd cook more if I had a set of these measuring cups (on sale!).
4) I'm a sucker for January white sales. I have these big fantasies of ditching all my mis-matched sheets and towels, and starting over with the most perfect all white ones. Serena & Lily's Half-Off White Sale pulled me in...but of course I ended up drooling over these colorful pillows. My sad sheets and towels will live to see another day.
5) I live for a good Before & After, so I loved Apartment Therapy's round-up of ast year's most dramatic transformations...you won't even believe what this space used to be!
Is it time to put our pj's on yet? Happy weekend, lovebugs!