You can't see me right now, but I'm hopping up-and-down in my chair. Not because I'm dying for a bathroom break, but because I'm excited to share a fun collaboration with you guys! Somehow I was clumped in with a bunch of really cool and talented blogger/designers as part of Polyvore's Project Decorate.


What's Project Decorate, you say? (Even if you don't, just keep reading...trust me!) We all know Polyvore is amazing for creating fashion boards...but did you know they have an awesome 'home application' too? To help spread the word, and get you completely addicted to their site (speaking from personal experience), I'm hosting a fun contest for them.

First up...I chose a theme that fit my style...Sass & Class!


Then I chose the prize...$500 gift card to Anthropologie! Okay, make that two $500 gift cards to Anthropologie! To enter, simply create your own board that portrays your idea of Sass & Class. I even made a collection of items to help you out. I'm constantly amazed by all the talent out there...here are just a few entered so far...

Sass and Class With Hi Sugarplum



Sass and Class With Hi Sugarplum



Sass and Class



Sassy Miss



Til the Cows Come Home: Project Decorate



It's so fun to see how differently every interprets the theme. To enter, go here. At the end of the week, Polyvore and I will each choose winners for the $500 Anthropologie gift cards!!! See why I'm hopping up and down?! Good luck, lovebugs, I can't wait to see what you create! What name best describes your personal style? Have you fallen down the Polyvore rabbit hole yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top