Halleluiah, it's Friday! I am so excited for the weekend, I can hardly stand it! We've got our first round of Thanksgiving feasting, lots of family, and a birthday party. We're also expecting some frigid temperatures (frigid for us Texans, anyway), so I'm positively twitching to start decorating for the holidays. But first, I've got a doozy of a Friday Five for you....

1) I can't seem to stop creating Fall outfits using all the fun sale items that flood my inbox everyday. I've been on the hunt for a fun, cozy sweater, and my heart skipped a beat when I spotted this one. I especially adore it paired with the plaid shirt...okay, I'm smitten with the entire outfit. Wait until you see the back of the sweater! *swoon*

Hi Sugarplum | Fall Outfit


I spotted this leopard skirt (see what I did there?), and knew I had to share it with you guys since I get asked about mine so often. I went ahead and re-created my {Outfit Inspiration} Hot Pink & Leopard for you, too. The pink ruffle top is one of my favorites, and I can't believe they brought it back. I may need it in other colors now!

Hi Sugarplum | Fall Outfit


My friend Sheaffer always seems to find the cutest stuff at Loft...which is one of those stores I tend to forget to check. So when I got word of their big sale, I hopped over and fell in love with so many of their Fall items. I challenged myself to create a neutral outfit....there is just something so cozy about pairing winter white and camel.

Hi Sugarplum | Fall Outfit



2) Pottery Barn is having a big, phat Warehouse Sale, with up to 60% off tons of stuff, including some Holiday decor. I've got my eye on several things as gifts, especially since these items have free shipping, too!

Hi Sugarplum | Pottery Barn Sale picks



3) Between the coffee table and the nook's side table, I've been doing a lot of styling lately. And without fail, the items that give the vignettes the most personality always come from Furbish. I could put one of these urchins, or this one, virtually anywhere and it'd look good. So you can bet your boots I'm all over the Furbish sale...extra 30% of all sale items, baby!

Hi Sugarplum | Furbish Sale picks



4) Enough shop-talk....this video had me grinning ear-to-ear from start-to-finish. It's enough to make me want to get married again, just to do this myself. But thankfully, Mr. Sugarplum wouldn't be quite as into it as this groom. (This is for you, Shelly.)




5) It was so much fun hosting the big giveaway with these gorgeous girls....and today some lucky duck became $400 richer. Was it you?!?!!? Go here to find out.

Hi Sugarplum | Black Friday giveaway

The Lulu & Georgia winner was announced, as well. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Which is your favorite outfit? Have you started holiday shopping yet? Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top