Last week Architectural Digest released the stunning images of Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's gorgeous new Los Angeles home. It took three years and upwards of $20 million for them to build the 22,000-square foot mansion, designed by famed architect Richard Landry, and decorated by Joan Behnke. It has stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, a resort-style swimming pool, 8 bedrooms, 6-car garage, wine cellar, state-of-the-art gym and a castle-like custom play area for the kids. Oh yeah, and a moat that runs across the front of the house.

Many celebrities have drool-worthy homes we love to lust over. They make a crap-ton of money...I get that. But what's got me rolling my eyes is Gisele's quote in the article,
"I like simplicity and coziness." ~ Gisele

Honey, my house is cozy. Your house is a Costco!

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Los Angeles Home

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Loggia



Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Kitchen


Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Master Bedroom

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Master Bath

Gisele Bündchen Closet

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Home Gym

Gisele Bundchen
 

October 2013 cover
All images via Architectural Digest


I give them props for using solar panels and an eco-friendly water supply and heating and cooling systems, but just how 'green' is a 22,000-square foot home?! Gisele also says her favorite part of the house is the herb garden they planted. Silly me, I planted herbs in pails from Target's Dollar Spot, and keep them in my Kitchen window!

There is no question the house is pure-gorgeousness, but surely even the highest paid supermodel knows it's not simple?! What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top