Thank you guys so, so much for all your sweet comments about our new family member yesterday! I was choked up reading all your sweet stories...thank you for taking the time to share them. Turns out, there are quite a few crazy 'dog people' out there!

I'm excited to share a new resource with you today. I'm an avid, long-time Amazon shopper. In fact, most of my big purchases like my camera, extra lens, and sewing machine have come from Amazon. (I mean really, how are their prices always better?!?). So when my friend Emily posted about all the great links at the bottom of the Amazon page, I was a goner. Particularly for MyHabit.

Hi Sugarplum | MyHabit Picks

It's similar to other flash sites, like Joss & Main and One Kings Lane, but they have more categories of products, and better pricing! You can also search by types of items...like all pillows or all rugs. You don't have to view each sale in it's entirety if you're looking for something in particular.

Hi Sugarplum | MyHabit Picks

They must curate the collections exactly to my style, because I'm in love with tons of it! Here are just a few of my favorite home products from this weekend's sales. And P.S...don't dawdle if you find something you like...because it will be G.O.N.E. when you come back. (Ahem, my lesson learned.)

Hi Sugarplum | MyHabit Picks

Are you familiar with MyHabit? What goodies have you found?! It's free to join, and you can click the image below to sign up. And for those of you waiting, the tutorial for the Oversized Wall Command Center is coming up tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top