Happy Friday, friends! It's been an exciting week, and I can't thank you enough for your kind words and support for our newspaper feature, and Pottery Barn Challenge reveal. (Have you voted yet?!) #pleasepleaseplease Our son flew solo to visit his grandparents in Michigan yesterday, and I somehow managed to not embarrass him by crying and clutching him to me. It wasn't easy. But now that he's arrived safely, we can enjoy Babygirl as an only-child for two weeks! This is what else is going on around here....


1) I was honored to be asked to speak at the Haven Conference later this Summer, and even more excited when I found out Megan, Courtney and Carmel were on the panel with me. We're working hard on our 'Using Social Media to Grow Your Blog' session, and I'd love to know how you use social media. If you're a blogger, which of Facebook, Twitter, InstaGram and Pinterest, are your favorites? What more would you like to know about them?

If you're not a blogger, how do you prefer to follow your favorite blogs? What don't you like about how bloggers use social media? We really want this session to be helpful and informative, so no question or comment is too small or off-limits. And I know most of you aren't attending the conference, but I hope to share the information with you on the blog afterwards. 



2) Speaking of conferences, I guess it's finally time I acted like a big-girl-blogger, and got some business cards. Jotting my blog name on the back of a receipt is no longer cutting it, and not exactly the impression I want to give. I went straight to my favorite paper source....Pixelimpress!


Pam isn't kidding, her card and invitation designs are seriously cute! In fact, so cute that I'm having a hard time choosing a design for my new cards. You guys are never shy with your opinions, so tell me which design you like and associate with Hi Sugarplum.

card options


3)  Jenny at Simcoe Street took a little bloggy break to have a sweet baby girl, and hosted a fun series about what makes your house a dream home. She's got a great round-up of bloggers like Honey We're Home, 6th Street Design School, Our Fifth House, Crazy Wonderful and more. What do you think is my favorite part about our home? Hop over to Jenny's to find out!



4) Who wants to win a $100 Visa gift card? Or rather, who doesn't want to win a $100 Visa gift card?! Because if you haven't entered, I'm assuming it's because $100 is chump-change for you. All you have to do is comment on my cute Summer Table. There's only a few days left to be $100 richer!

 Hi Sugarplum | Cheery Summer Table


5) And finally, I want to wish this darling man a Happy 15th Anniversary today! We've lived in four homes, moved cross-country, gone through major career changes, lost loved ones, had two kids and traveled the world....it's been an adventure, and I've loved every second! I love you, my sweet, my groom, my one and only.


You can read about my grandmother's wedding dress I wore here and here.

I've given you a lot to talk about...so let's hear it! Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top