I love, love, love Mother's Day! For some reason, it's the only weekend all year I feel totally justified in calling all the shots at home, and doing whatever I want. What's for dinner? We're going out for Mexican food! What are we doing this afternoon? You're taking the kids, and I'm parking my hiney on the couch! I also pull the "It's Mother's Day" card to get Mr. Sugarplum to help me with projects around the house!

Being adored and obeyed all weekend is gift enough, but this year I've got my eye on a few things, and thought they may be helpful for those of you still looking for something special for your mom (Or yourself, we all deserve a treat sometimes!). My mom also happens to be my best friend, so I never have any trouble finding things we'll she'll like!

Hi Sugarplum | Mother's Day Gift Guide

a) Bone Inlay Frames
Moms love pictures of you or her grandbabies.
She'll love it even more in one of these gorgeous frames.

b) Clarisonic 
I've been debating one of these for a year.
The time has come, someone please tell Mr. Sugarplum.

c) Striped Nylon Easy Tote
Stripes + Wipeable Nylon.
Say no more.

d) Birch Serving Trays
I'm of the mindset you can never have too many serving trays.
Especially colorful, patterned ones. 
 
e) Stripe/Floral Crinkle Infinity Scarf
Toss this over a plain white tee, and you've got a stylish Mom.


Hi Sugarplum | Mother's Day Gift Guide

f) Stone Chandelier Earrings
Green goes with virtually everything, so it's practically a neutral.
I like that these earrings are super lightweight, too.

g) Kate Spade Everyday Umbrella
You'll be wishing for rain with this graphic umbrella.

h) Hello Sunshine iPhone Case
Make Mom smile every time she picks up her phone.

i) Montauk Outdoor Pillow
Cocktail hour on the porch is a lot more fun with cute pillows.


Hi Sugarplum | Mother's Day Gift Guide

j) Bread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table with Recipes
A beautiful collection of essays about family relationships, friendships, and the meals that bring us together.
I can't think of a better book for Mom, who's the heart of the home.

k) Wide Enamel Initial Bangle
So chic alone, or even better paired for her full monogram. 

l) Striped Summer Straw Hat
The quintessential, stylish, straw hat.
I doesn't get any better than this one. 

m) Jonathan Adler Pen & Notecard Set 
Mom's still love a hand-written note.
I can't imagine finding a cuter card in my mailbox.

n) Porcelain Typography Trays
For keys, earrings, or hand soaps, these little trays make a perfect catch-all.

What's on your Wish List this Mother's Day? What treasure did you find for your Mom (or yourself)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top