I'm so excited for today's {20 Questions}! Freckles Chick is probably my most favorite person I've never met. She makes me snort-laugh every single time I read her posts, emails, and especially, InstaGram hashtags. If you don't know her, then you are missing out on an exquisite level of sarcasm, not to mention, her gorgeous house renovation and ingenious DIYs.

20 Question - Freckles

Hello, Hi Sugarplum readers!

It's always a fantastic time guest posting for my friend Cassie, so I was elated to get the chance to do so again. She always dreams up the most somber & profound concepts for guest posting; this was no exception {sarcasm font}.

I had so much fun with this! So here goes: everything you ever wanted to know about me & more (don't be scared).............


What is your roadtrip essential snack?
I've got a notorious sweet tooth so I'd consume a ridiculous amount of Swedish Fish & several vanilla lattes.

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going? 
I would take the husband to New Zealand.  It's always been on our bucket list.

{via}

What was your high school jam?
Jewel's You Were Meant For Me (so naive, so dreamy-eyed)

Would you rather have a perfect bum, or a flawless face?
Flawless face. I can buy strategic pants to fake a perfect bum.

What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
Duck DynastyKourtney & Kim Take MiamiGiuliana & Bill

What's your ringtone?
Creative ringtones make me ragey. I've had the basic T-Mobile ringtone for ages. So not only do I not have a fun ringtone, I also don't have an iPhone. Still  friends? 

How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?  
16 & it was meh (late bloomer?). To make up for lost time, I became a total slut very social.  #kiddingkidding #maybe

Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order?  
A brother who is 2 years younger than me. We're polar opposites in personality, but we always make each other laugh. 

What physical quirk were you born with?
My right foot is a bit larger than my left foot, so shoes never fit quite right.

What was your first car, and did you name it?
A burgundy Ford Taurus, dubbed Large Marge by my friends.

What would you request for your last supper? 
A boatload of sushi!! Nigiri, sashimi, rolls, the works. Creme brulee for dessert. Wine. Crates of wine.

Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for?
No, thank goodness (unless you count recovery from a C-section)!

How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
I'm 5'5, which feels just right to me. Though I wouldn't complain if I had longer legs & a shorter torso....hard to find tops that are long enough.



Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
DIY! Though it's so tempting to hire it out these days with a toddler tornado constantly wreaking havoc around these parts.

What do you eat for breakfast?
Coffee  :) happy  Occasionally, Greek yogurt topped with granola, fruit, a dollop of natural peanut butter & a drizzle of agave nectar.



What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
Lately I've been dreaming of writing/illustrating children's books. I know it wouldn't be as easy as it appears but it's such a magical niche, these storybooks for kids. It would be the ideal creative outlet for someone like me who loves the written word & whimsical illustrations (not saying I'm very good at either but we're dreaming right?). Books are a huge part of our day around here. And since we're pretending that I wouldn't need the money, proceeds would go to charities near & dear to our hearts.

Finish this sentence: Every room needs.... 
A dose of black. Used wisely, a bit of black grounds a room (in my humble opinion).

How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
I usually wash my hair every 3rd day (I do shower every day, I swear).  It's very dry here in Colorado & frequent washing would wreak havoc on my hair. I'm very low-maintenance with my hair as I currently don't color it & wait far too long to get trims. I just wash the night before, comb it to 'set' the side part in my hair, & pin it in a loose bun for the remainder of the  night until I go to bed. It usually creates some loose waves that last a couple days. My only 'secret' is that I've used Burt's Bees baby shampoo for years (gentle, smells good, sulfate/paraben-free).


Will you leave the house without makeup?  
I leave the house without makeup 90% of the time (even in my pre-mom days). When I do slap on some makeup it's just a dusting of Aveda bronzer, a curling of the lashes,  & a swipe of tinted lip balm.  Fancy. I have the misfortune of looking like I'm playing dress-up whenever I wear lipstick (have tried every color under the sun). I should probably make more of an effort since I can't really use the 'frazzled new mom' excuse anymore, HA.

You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first? 
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!!!

What totally inane talent do you possess? 
I can peel a banana with my toes. I'm forever offering to do this at appropriate social gatherings (you know, like weddings)to prove that I can, but no one ever takes me seriously. 

***

Hold the phone...peel bananas with your feet?! Talk about a party trick! We need a video of that. I can't wait for the day I finally meet the adorable Miss Freckles...and send her into a rage over my ringtone. 



Check out the other {20 Questions} Players:
 Jamie, I Suwannee
Shay, Mix & Match Mama
Laura, Hollywood Housewife
Sheaffer, Pinterest Told Me To
Emily, Emily A. Clark
Sarah, Thrifty Decor Chick
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top