Well, today is bittersweet. Mr. Sugarplum and I are home, fatter and happier...and while our heads (and sleep schedule) are still in Italy, our hearts are happy to be back with the kids. It's also the last day of this fun {20 Questions} Series! *boo* I've loved getting to know my favorite bloggers...haven't you?!

Here to take the sting out of the final day, is the always funny, Chris. She may think she's Just a Girl, but that girl's got skills! Her son's room is my all-time favorite, and she always shares great, simple projects.

20 questions - Chris



What is your road trip essential snack?
Chocolate and coffee


You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going?
My husband and I will be going on an African safari, and he's not happy about it. Apparently,we can go to the zoo for the same effect.


What was your high school jam?
While there are a few embarrassing honorable mentions, it would have to be Ice Ice Baby. It still never gets old.

via



Would you rather have a perfect bum, or a flawless face?
Flawless Face--I'm the one who has to look at it all the time!


What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
I have impeccable taste in TV shows. Ok, fine. I used to watch Dog the Bounty Hunter.


What's your ringtone?
I tend to customize them by the person. My husband is the Darth Vader theme. He's the dark side. :)


How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?
6th grade. Jason Something. Is any kiss in the 6th grade toe-curling?


Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order?
I have a brother 5 1/2 years older than me. Needless to say, there were moments of torture.


What physical quirk were you born with?
I had a hole in my heart until I was 5 years old. Eeks! Wait...is that a quirk?


What was your first car, and did you name it?
A 1986 Chevy Nova. It was blue. We called it "Little Blue Car". My friends and I were really clever.


What would you request for your last supper?
A burger, fries, and the biggest chocolate shake available.
Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for?
Oh gosh. The flu sent me there a couple of times. I guess that's what happens when you become dehydrated. Otherwise, just for my kids' births.


How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
5' 8 3/4" I've spent my whole life wishing I was shorter. Just remember the days before pants were available in lengths. It was a teenager's nightmare.


Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
Both. DIY definitely gives a sense of accomplishment, but sometimes ya just gotta hand it over to the pros.


What do you eat for breakfast?
Almost every morning, I have two pieces of cinnamon toast and a couple of pieces of turkey bacon.


What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
Maybe just blog? I'm one of those people who would be quite content never working another day of my life.


Finish this sentence: Every room needs....
texture! Without it, a room has no layers and is really cold.


How frequently do you wash your hair?
Every single day. Do you have any hair secrets or tricks? No. It is a flaw I was born with. I suck at everything hair related.

Will you leave the house without makeup? 
Yes--and do. I don't ever want to become one of those people who's unrecognizable without makeup. My summertime makeup routine is a smudge of eye shadow and lip gloss.

 
You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first? 
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. All day long.


What totally inane talent do you possess?
Man, I wish I had a talent! My husband says I could be a tracker dog because of my sense of smell. (That's weird.) I also rock at leveling things without a level! You said inane, remember?

***

Yep, it's confirmed, Chris is another blogger meant to be my BFF. Hope she's cool with that, because I just had tshirts made.

Thank you so much to all the amazing bloggers who played along! I loved every single answer. I think we need to keep the series going, what do you think? Oh, and guess what?! Tomorrow I finally get to show you our patio!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top