Oh yes, you read that title correctly! When I stumbled across this recipe in our newspaper a few weeks ago, I knew these bars would be mine. I mean, they are one big mosh pit of the best foods ever invented....Fritos, peanut butter cups, pretzels, chocolate and butter!

Chocolate Frito Bars from Hi Sugarplum


 chocolate frito bars recipe card

I got greedy with the Fritos and added too many, so my crust didn't set completely. Darn, I was just forced to eat all those loose pieces.

 Chocolate Frito Bars from Hi Sugarplum

I trimmed around the outside with a sharp knife so my bars would have clean edges. Darn, more loose pieces to eat.

 Chocolate Frito Bars from Hi Sugarplum

The plan was to have these as a Super Bowl snack, but they're gone. Like, the whole batch gone in one day. Darn, guess I'll just have to make another. Git in mah belly!

Chocolate Frito Bars from Hi Sugarplum

Mr. Sugarplum grew up in the Bay Area, so there's Niners Mania going on in our house right now. Who are you rooting for...Ravens, Niners or the commercials? What ridiculously gluttonous snacks do you whip up for game days?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top