While the big purchases can be nauseating exciting, it's the small things that make my heart race. Little touches, like a new tea towel, basket planter, or magazine rack, can make all the difference in a room. And not having to save for months makes the purchase that much sweeter. My latest objects of affection are throw pillows from a very unexpected source...PB Teen!

PB Teen Monogrammed Pillows

And you'd think because it's part of the Pottery Barn family, they'd be pricey...but this cotton cover was less than $30....and that includes the embroidered monogram and shipping! There are 11 patterns and 23 monogram styles to choose from....definitely hard to not go crazy on the credit card!

PB Teen Monogrammed Pillows

I also snatched up this cheerful needlepoint pillow for just $30...it reminds me of Jonathan Adler pillows that retail for $100 and up.

PB Teen Monogrammed Pillows

The colors make me so happy, not to mention, they coordinate with virtually every room in my house! Which I guess means my house looks like a bag of tropical Skittles. Taste the rainbow.

PB Teen Monogrammed Pillows

I've been playing musical pillows and trying them out in every chair of my Living Room...I haven't settled on a favorite spot yet.

PB Teen Monogrammed Pillows


PB Teen Monogrammed Pillows

Given that the store is geared towards teens, some of the colors and patterns are a tad juvenile...but I found a huge selection that would look great in any room of the house. These are a few of my favorites.

 PB Teen Throw Pillows

You see why I'm smitten?! Have you shopped at PB Teen? Think you might now?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top