Hidey Ho, friends! How was your weekend? We had a cold and rainy one...perfect excuse to stay in pajamas and rummage through the craft supplies! I'm so excited for today, because I'm finally able to tell you about a new partnership I entered into last year...with Command Brand of 3M. You know, the makers of the greatest invention since Fritos...picture hanging strips, hooks, caddies...the list of what these little miracle workers can do is endless.

I've used them in so many projects, like organizing under my Kitchen sink, hanging mirrors, and my most popular post, Hiding Lamp Cords. For the next five months, the clever people at Command Brand are challenging me to use their products in a series of projects....starting with creating a kid-friendly Gallery Wall using Command Picture Hanging Strips, a Command Sawtooth Sticky Nail hanger and Command Medium Clear Hooks.

Command Hooks & Strips

My son and daughter's rooms are both off a little nook, with their bathroom between. The little sliver of wall that connects the rooms was the perfect spot to create a Gallery Wall, just for them.

Command Hooks & Strips

I've been dying to try out these new craft frames at Michaels, and this was the perfect project...especially since they have a fun, youthful shape, but are still extremely lightweight.

Command Hooks & Strips

After a few coats of green spraypaint, I rounded up ribbon, glue gun and a package of Command Picture Hanging Strips.

Command Hooks & Strips

Just cut pieces of ribbon a little longer than the frame opening, position them where you want, and glue the ends in place. Then following the instructions on the back of the Command Picture Hanging Strip package, apply them to the back of the frame.

Command Hooks & Strips

Using these cute little glitter clothespins found in the wedding section at Michaels, I clipped their school pictures and recent artwork to the ribbons.

Command Hooks & Strips

Hardly any time, and no holes in my wall, later...I had both frames up. The cute cross hangs from a Command Medium Clear Hook.

Command Hooks & Strips

The Command Sawtooth Sticky Nail Hanger is perfect for art with sawtooth, d-ring and keyhole hanging frames, and holds up to 5 pounds! Because of the stretch-release technology of the Command Products, they all remove cleanly and won't damage walls.

Command Hooks & Strips

I think of Command products kind of like the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Sponge...I don't know what the heck is in it, or how it works so well, but I'm just glad someone came up with it!

Command Hooks & Strips

Now there's a cheery little gallery wall for my kids to customize however they want, and because it all removes so clean and easy, no damage or repair work is needed when I change my mind about it!

Command Hooks & Strips

I know you're no stranger to Command Brand products...what's your favorite way to use them?

I'm thrilled to be working with Command Brand from 3M to share with you this project I created in my home. You can check out all their products, along with many project ideas, on the Command website, the Command Twitter page (@CommandBrand), Command Facebook page, and Command Pinterest page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top