Happy Friday, sweet friends! My sweet little one has been home sick for the last few days, but I'm hopeful she's on the mend. After missing Halloween, she certainly deserves a great weekend!

October was a busy month, and now that November is here (how'd that happen?!?), it's only going to get crazier! I'm so thankful for those of you who stop in everyday, every week, or once a blue moon. In case you missed a few posts, here's a recap of October (minus all the Halloween projects, which don't seem too interesting once November rolls around.)

top ten october posts @ hi sugarplum

The Living Room makeover is moving right along, and this new Greek Key rug brightened things up.
I paired the classic colors of navy and gray for an easy Fall outfit.



top ten october posts @ hi sugarplum

Your nails can benefit from a well-stocked craft cabinet, too.
Okay, so here's one Halloween project...but only because this paper dahlia could be made in different colors for so many occasions.
Made real-life friends with two of my favorite online girls!



top ten october posts @ hi sugarplum

A snazzy magazine rack makes this my new favorite corner in the Family Room.
A dated, ho-hum hutch got her glam-on with some new ring pulls.



top ten october posts @ hi sugarplum

The big wall in the Family Room is now full of free, sentimental art.
I got frisky with kelly green and leopard.
We took a little field trip through the only brick-and-mortar Wisteria.


There's also a little giveaway going on you might want to check out, but only if you're interested in 100 smackers! Oh geez, as if I weren't bugged enough about my "big birthday" just around the corner, now I'm even talking like an old lady! Please tell me you say things like smackers and pocketbook?! Happy weekend, whipper-snappers! I'll be back next week with more fun than you can shake a stick at!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top